The current studio Shepherds are Visa (aka “Loud Mouth”) and BlueBleu. They warn me of anything that passes by – mostly when I’m on the phone. But you can’t complain about free foot warming during the winter and a brisk walk twice a day!
Hello, I’m Stephanie
an award winning independent graphic designer located in Columbus, Ohio. I founded Henry Design in 1995 after working for The Man (well known and respected retail store design and design studios) for 8 years. 20 years of experience has given me a broad base for all forms of print design. From hangtags to billboards, boutiques to mass market retailers, postcards to college textbooks, I’ve pretty much done it all.
Working with me is easy. I enjoy collaborating with clients to find the best possible solutions for their projects. My process is direct: listen, understand, plan, review and then create results-driven pieces. I begin with a visual audit of your current marketing materials (if you have them!) and then make suggestions to help you achieve your goals. I also collaborate with expert copy writers, website developers, photographers and printers if additional talent is needed.
What I Do:
- Print Communications brochures, newsletters, annual reports, posters, postcards, invitations, catalogs, direct mail, sell sheets, trade show graphics, event signage, banners, bumper stickers… any thing that’s printed
- Identity Design branding, logo and corporate identity, letterhead and stationery packages
- Retail Design in-store, window and promotional signage, point of purchase, wayfinding
- Photography assignment, event, pets, nature
Whom I’ve done it for:
- large and small business
- public and private education institutions
- local and national retail stores
- non profit / charity organizations
- government agencies
- political campaigns
- advertising agencies and marketing strategy firms
What Clients Say:
"Of course, Stephanie excels in creativity but she also has smart business sense. Stephanie can transform your company’s product, message and mantra into one cohesive visual design. Her compelling creative truly reaches out and communicates to customers."
“Stephanie has the energy and passion for graphic arts that drives her to excellent creative output. She is a creative thinker that is always thoughtful in delivering an answer to a challenge and a solution to the problem. Stephanie’s personal style and excellent listening skills and partnership make her a joy to work with.”